Sandcastle Chair, New AJHQ Advertisement and Volcanic Activity Theory

Hey guys!
I've been really busy lately with my family and I barely have enough time to post today. But here I am ready for the update post. I have a few things to show you in this post, so let's begin!
The new item today can be found in the Sunken Treasures shop.
Secondly, AJHQ just recently released a new advertisement. It was sent through Jamagrams and reminds us of the Spring Box.
I think this is the first time an AJ Spring box had been advertised through Jamagrams. The joke, though, is pretty cheesy... XD
Finally, I have another theory to share with you guys. In the Deep Blue, there is a large crack in the ground that has lava (or something) in it.
What if this was actually volcanic activity? According to the AJ Play Wild map, there is a volcano near Deep Blue. Deep underground, volcanic activity might be the cause of this here. What do you think of this theory?
Anyways, I have to go now. This post is officially over. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...