Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry this post is late, after my Nana got released from the hospital last week she had to be rushed back the next day after suffering from several mini strokes.  But thankfully she is recovering well and should be out of the hospital in a few days.

Lets get onto todays post! Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Graduation Cap! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 15th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 1,450 gems and it is members only. The color scheme is blue, black, and yellow (gold).

Thoughts: Again it is over priced, as usual. I even seen the same item just in different colors for 850 gems! Come on, AJHQ! Other then the price, I feel it is a fun item! You can use it to have an AJ graduation! I rate this an 8 out of 10!

I am sorry for such a short post, today was a very long day.

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...