Wood Burning Stove and Diamond with the Message in a Bottle

Hey guys! Penguin is back after a break last week. Last Saturday is was really, really sick and I didn't feel like posting at all. I'm sorry for this, but I just needed rest. I get sick around the beginning of cold weather because I'm never used to it. But now I am back and feeling much better, despite a small cough still. But that's not enough to stop me from posting today! Anyways, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, too. Now it's time for the Jamaalidays. Okay, let's move on from all this talk. Here is the newest item released today, which can be purchased in Jam Mart Furniture:
All of the Winter items are starting to be released into stores now.
And secondly, here is the latest Daily Explorer update!
 Finally, there was an interesting Message in a Bottle update from yesterday that I'd like to share with you guys. After clicking on it, these would pop up:

If you logged on yesterday and got the Message in a Bottle, there was a Diamond! This was a really cool idea. However, can you make any conspiracies after reading the Message? tell me in the comments below!
That's about all I have for this post. I hope you forgive me for not posting last week! But for now, I'll see you guys in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...