Rare Item Monday! + Happy Early Thanksgiving!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm very sorry this post is late again. I was  very busy today preparing for Thanksgiving! But since its late I'll just get right to the point!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Turquoise Bracelet! It is for sale in Coral Canyon's Epic Wonder's. It is on the third page at the top of the shop. Hey, that sort of rhymed! Haha! Okay, before I get off track here... It is for sale for 2,500 gems and it is members only. The bracelet is green.

I like this item! I do feel it is expensive, but that's Epic Wonder's for you. I feel it would work well with any outfit! Make sure you pick you're Rare Turquoise Bracelet, today only!


I also want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Comment down below what you're most Thankful for!

As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...