Rrrrrrrrrare Item Mmmmmmonday!

Greetings Jammers, Arctic here ~ welcome to a new post! It's Monday, so we'll be kicking it off as usual with all about the new rare item. However, before that, we have other important things to talk about!

My post from yesterday details the new arrival of a new author, Graciepopstar91, so be sure to read that post if you haven't already. She will be posting on Tuesdays from now on, so stay tuned! To those of you who have already sent in your submissions for a spot as a new AJC author, I want to thank you! It is wonderful to see people that are so dedicated to writing wish to show their skills as authors. It will take a while to decide, however, as I want everyone to have a chance to send in their submissions for the author tryouts, and I want to take my time and make a good final decision!

The Rare Item for today is the Rare Egyptian Hat, which comes in an interesting blue and bubblegum pink kind of colour. The original colour of the Egyptian Hat always looked like hair to me (which I think it is supposed to be) but the other colour combinations looked a bit odd, and remind me of woven cloth. I might buy this rare, I might not - I don't personally see myself wearing it any time soon! Nonetheless, I'm sure it will make for a great outfit, so if you are interested, you can buy this item for 1,000 gems in Jam Mart Clothing!


Maybe I'll start making idea outfits for Rare Item Mondays to try and challenge myself, and give you guys and idea of how the item could be worn!

And now it is time for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Meticulous: Precise and careful; great attention to detail

Unfortunately I don't tend to be as meticulous as I should about my writing - my posts tend to be a bit wacky and all over the place!

Our fact of the day:

Brussels Sprouts grow in strange stalks!

Was I the only one who thought they were little mini cabbages and grew like cabbages? Here's a picture of the interesting plant:

Picture from Wikipedia
The more you know!

Sorry folks, but there won't be a comic for today - Pouncing is having something of a nervous breakdown from yesterday and is recovering slowly. Have a great day!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...