Back for Good!

Greetings Jammers, a very late and recently absent Arcticstar here!

The past few weeks have made it very hard to post! From government exams to having no computer to moving houses, there have been a lot of things keeping me from the blog. However!! We are finished moving, and I am pleased to say, I've got a somewhat working computer borrowing system arranged for the time being. So! With that being said, I am back for good, and won't be absent for long periods of time like before!

There's currently not much time for a full proper post, but I will actually be back for the next post!

See you around Jammers!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blog, Arcticstar! It's nice that you have a working computer set up now. I'm looking forward to your future posts!

    -Fang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Definitely glad to be here again - I'll start my posts again shortly!

      Delete
  3. Wow, sounds like you've been busy lately! I'm glad you'll still be posting, though!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...