Eagle Window and More Jamaasian Language

Hey Jammers! Penguin here.
Today is Saturday and that means it's time for me to post here. So, let's begin. Here is the new item, which can be found in Jam Mart Furniture, the Eagle Window.
And here is the latest version of The Daily Explorer.
 After finding the new item, I was looking around Jamaa for more proof that there's an actual Jamaasian language. Here are some more screenshots of it, found in he Chamber of Knowledge:

Finally, I'd like to give a shout-out to one of my friends Lilkinzie. Today was her birthday, so I sent her a beta, but she sent it back in a generous manner.
Okay, that's all I have for this post, I'll see you guys in my next one. You can read more posts from me daily on The Animal Jam Spring and continue reading the other author's posts on this blog every day. Thanks for viewing, this is Penguin signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Keep up the good work! You make it very interesting and neat, I love it! Have a good day!
    -Grace2092

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...