Sun Lamp!

Greetings Jammers!

Today I'm the land of Jamaa we have a new item.What is this item, you ask? Well, let's find. Out shall we? Ah yes. I introduce to you: The Sun Lamp! Hmm... This item looks a bit more like a pufferfish than a sun, but whatever floats your boat! Get this item today for 400 gems!


I have another comment call for you today, Jammers! Today I would like to know: what animal would you add to animal jam, if you had the ability? A snake? A badger? You tell me! Feel free to go into detail about their appearance and actions!



And now for the factual part of this post!

Our word of the day:

Nonchalance: Casual lack of concern; indifference. 

Insouciance!

Our fact of the day:

The Earth is not a perfect sphere. In fact, it is slightly 'pear-shaped'.
Who knew?

Good Smarts!

Send me an owl at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. I would add hippo! Woah, interesting thing about the Earth shape! Also, I have a question: How do you make your tab with pages look like that?
    -Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I believe it is called a favicon, and you can add one through the layout part of your blog.

      Delete
  2. I would add a dog or cat. Or I would add a flamingo or a parrot! And I agree, today's new item doesn't look like the sun XD
    ~puppyfalina (I started to view your blog. I think it's awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I forgot to put that I would also add a squirrel!
      ~puppyfalina

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. And yeah, If I had to add a mythical creature I would definitely add a dragon or a Phoenix or a unicorn or Pegasus.
      ~puppyfalina

      Delete
    2. Yes! Mythical creatures are awesome.
      I would probably add a dragon, or a snake. I think it would be cool how the snakes would move in AJ. ^.^

      ~poorbunny103

      Delete
    3. @ puppyfalina's mythical creatures idea:
      OMG YESS

      But I don't think AJHQ would add them. Because "Animal" Jam. And they aren't epic enough to add the epic mythical creatures as avatars. But they have armor to dress up as one. Yay for imagination...? Meh. *shrugs* XD

      Delete
  4. I would make a falcon. I would've said eagle but that is going to be made soon. Add me friendly blogger: Werewolf60041 I am not a member yet but soon will be

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...