Heart Antennae, Heart Window, and Jammer Sundae #20!

Greetings Jammers! Can you believe how many weeks it has been since the very first Jammer Sundae? As you know, we must cover the item(s) before the Jammer Sundae, so let's get rolling, shall we?

Our first (returning) item is the heart antennae, which is sold for 300 gems in Jam Mart Clothing! I wonder... Is this item meant to be a bit of a literal take on the terms lovebug? This item is quite cute. If you like this item, be sure to buy one today!


Our next returning item is the Heart Window. This item is sold for 300 gems in Jam Mart Furniture! Not a bad item, save for the fact that the clouds move WAY too fast, but that's just me being nitpicky ^.^ Get one today!




Lately I have been thinking that some of these valentines day sayings are quite creepy. Don't get me wrong, I love those sugar heart candies (they taste amazing) but saying some of the things written on them is just... Strange... 

Credit to: http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xt/466471083.jpg?v=1&g=fs1%7C0%7CSKP184%7C71%7C083&s=1

Allow me to illustrate my thoughts in today's:



Bunny: "What a peaceful evening!"


Fox: "Be mine!"

Bunny "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!"


Fox: "I'm buggy for you!"



Bunny: "What in blue blazes?"


Fox: "You make my heart sing!"


Bunny: "I don't even know you man! Get out of my house before I call Arcticstar!"



Fox: "Come here, Sugar! We can be together forever!!"


Bunny: "AHHHH!!!!"

Fox: "Hehehehehehehehe"


And somehow, they make it seem so beautiful in movies!

Now for the factual part of this post!

Our word of the day:

Ataraxy: A state of serene calmness.

Writing these posts, I have come to notice something. It never ceases to amaze me, with how many words we have for the same thing, yet how it is not possible to substitute one for another (you cannot permanently replace the word "like" with "love" because it isn't exactly the same)

Finally, our fact of the day:

A single chocolate chip can give a person enough energy to walk 150 feet (45.72 meters)

Chocolate power!

Strange foxes breaking into your home and reciting love poems to you?! Never fear! Contact arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com now!

8 comments:

  1. Pawsome Post! (haha) It would be a bit odd, if some stalker took those candy hearts and led them to your door. O.O

    Also Arctic and Pumaa, check your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be flattered and creeped out at the same time if that ever happened to me. I mean, giving me candy nice but the fact that a stranger gives them to you. o.o Da feelz....

      ~Krazy

      Delete
    2. Mldriver:
      Thankyou! I agree, it WOULD be odd. I will be sure to check my email later, though I may not be able to reply until tomorrow!

      Krazy: I agree, though I suspect I would be more creeped out than simply flattered *^^*

      Delete
  2. Hmm, interesting story.. I always look forward to Jammer Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Fabulous! This fox may return in some future posts...

      Delete
  4. Haha xD I just recently found this blog, and I love it! Btw, that Jamma Sundae was pawsome! :D ~ DipdyedBunnies (call me Bunnies cx )

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...