Snow Shoes, Carnation Bouquet, and Jammer Sundae #18

Greetings! Today is Sunday, meaning I have a post that is jam-packed with fun! However, there are other items we must discuss. Onward!

First, we have a returning item: the Snow Shoes! These can be found in the Shiveer Shoppe for 250 gems!


 Hmm... When I think of snow shoes, and when I search up snow shoes on the internet THIS is what comes up:



Alright! Today's item MUST be renamed. I bring thee, this! In stores today, we have a new item: The covering for the foot that has a sturdy sole that does not reach above the ankle that is also good for snow! Buy one today!


It may not sound pretty, but it is more accurate!

Next, we have the carnation bouquet! This lovely new item is just like its counterpart- the carnation. You can buy one of these in Treetop Gardens for 700 gems!


And now for our Jammer Sundae!

Have you ever felt so tired that you just:




I... Well... At least the dog is happy!



This is both funny and strange at the same time:


The photo speaks for itself:


That's all for this Jammer Sundae!

And now for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Balderdash: Senseless writing or speech; nonsense

That's balderdash!

The largest ever recorded snowflake was 15 inches wide and 8 inches thick!

That means it would 38 centimeters wide and 20 centimeters thick! That is one HUGE snowflake!


Good Smarts!

Send me an owl at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. The 2nd and 3rd animal pictures freak me out! O.O

    I balderdash a lot over on my blog lol! X3

    Dat item name tho. o3o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wat is ur blog name

      Delete
    2. My blog:
      http://thejamaamist.blogspot.com

      I make random posts quite often, but my most recent most is serious (surprisingly.)

      Well, I think my random posts are balderdash. Lots of nonsense indeed! XD

      Delete
    3. That makes sense- they are very strange!

      I will take a look at your blog, Cutepups!

      Balderdash isn't necessarily a bad thing, now is it?

      - Arctic

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...