Mop and Bucket, and Jammer Sundae #14

Greetings!

Today in the land of Jamaa we have a new item: The Mop and Bucket! Sold together 350 gems, get this item in Jam Mart Furniture! I must say that I like this item- non member, not overly human, not too modern, good stuff! If you're like me and you like this item, buy it today!



And now:


A hamster eating:






A... Another hamster eating?





Another one?!





Alright, that's enough of the hamsters eating!


Hmm, we might as well just call this a Hamster Sundae and be done with it!

And now, for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Mellifluous: Sweet, or musical; pleasant to hear.

What a beautiful word!

Our fact of the day:

Your fingers become wrinkly (they prune) after being in water for a while for a reason! Your brain is trying to enhance your grip underwater- a scientific trait. 

Wow! I have often wondered that!

Good smarts!

Something to say? Contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Lol those hamsters. :3

    I agree with your opinion on that word. Even the way it's spelled sounds beautiful. ^-^

    Ooh! I just learned about why fingers get wrinkly after being in water for a while in my science class. It seems that most of these daily facts connect to what I learn in school. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...