Furry Hats and Twists & Turns

Greetings, and a very happy Wednesday to all!

Today we have a re-introduced item, sold in the Hot Cocoa Hut of all places! I bring you, the furry hat! Personally, I like this item, especially some of the colour changes. It is a bit square, and a bit awkward looking on some of the animals, but on others it looks great- so I really don't mind *^^* If you are like me, and would like to buy one of these, get one for 350 gems!


*Scooter has just informed me that there is also music in the Diamond Shop (sold for 1 diamond) called twists and turns! If you like the corn maze music, be sure to buy it in the diamond shop today!


 And now for the factual part of this post:

The word of the day:

Bucolic: of or relating to the pleasant aspects of the countryside and country life.

What a beautiful word! I must say, I love bucolic settings!

Our fact of the day:

Silent reading is only a recent phenomenon. Only the most skilled readers of the Middle Ages could read silently.

Never take silent reading skills for granted my friends!

Good Smarts!


  You can contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. There is a new music in the Diamond Shop, called "Twists & Turns"!

    --Scooter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, I have updated the post, I have no time to add the image just yet, but I will do that as soon as I can! Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information
    but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information
    available here is great. . I know something information, to know you can click here
    Shoes
    shoewebster

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...