Salon Rug!

Greetings!

Today is Friday? I am not sure about you, but that week went by quite fast for me. Let's get on with the post, shall we?

Our item can be found in Jam Mart Furniture! I wonder what it is... Aha! Introducing the Salon Rug, most likely the last Salon Item to be introduced! Sold for 350 gems, this item is a great piece for any salon. I actually don't mind this item. It is nonmember (yay!), the colour changes aren't the worst, and it is not as human as the other items! Will I buy it? Most likely not, but if you like this item, don't forget to head over to Jam Mart Furniture today!


Wait! Hold up! Is that supposed to be hair?! That's a little strange...

And now, it is time for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day, requested by Sharon Fleck (to whom I apologize for not noticing their first comment asking for this word to be featured):

Vigorously: To do something in a way that involves great physical strength, effort, or energy; strenuously

Great suggestion! I, for one, have heard this one before, and often use it in my speech, as it is an appreciable word. Thanks!

Lastly, our fact of the day:

There are so many types of apples, that if you ate a new one every day, it would take over twenty years to try them all.

I am an apple fanatic (don't ask), but I never knew this! I would actually like to try this, as a 'mass-experiment' of sorts. Perhaps I could record my thoughts on the apple each day... Then again, where would I find all those apples?

Good Smarts!

You can email me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. hi today is a day off from school bcuz of parent teacher interviews (when the teacher talks to a student's parent about their school performance) so I'm gonna be free most of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blan the jam BlanjamNovember 14, 2014 at 8:46 AM

    lol YOLO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY vigouruskly is finally recodnized

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...