Tag-A-Thon! (I Don't Know, Guys)

You guys: *Gets transported to a tunnel* WHY DO WE GET TRANSPORTED IN EVERY SINGLE INTRO
-Dead silence-
You guys: Hellooo?
Me: *Screams at the top of my lungs, and it echoes extremely loudly* HIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys: o.O Who was that? *Covers ears slightly*
Me: YOOOOU DOOOOON'T KNOOOOOW WHOOOOOO?
You guys: Oh, it's just Gracie. Please stop screaming.
Me: IIIIII CAAAAAAN'T HEEEEEEAAAAR YOOOOOOU!!!!
You guys: STOP SCREAMING!!!
Me: HEHEHEHE I GOT YOU TO DO IT
You guys: *Facepalm* What does screaming in a tunnel have to do with anything?
Me: *Comes closer to them and stops screaming* I don't know.
You guys: How do you even get out of here??
Me: I don't know.
You guys: Uhm
Me: I don't know.
You guys: o.o
Me: I don't know.
You guys: AAAAGH GRACIE YOU'RE BEING SO ANNOYING
Me: I don't know. WHEEEEE
You guys: I don't think Gracie's okay..
-Gets transported to my bedroom-
Me: YAY
You guys: What.. On earth..
Me: I USED THE BLOGGER PORTAL 2.0
You guys: What???
Me: You say 'I don't know' five times, and you get transported to my bedroom. :D
You guys: Whateeeeever you think, Gracie.
Me: Huehuehuehue! :D
You guys: o.o

---

Really, I don't know. That was so random and I have no idea where that came from. XDD I would start over with that intro but
That would take too much time

So..
There you go. :D *Spreads hands out towards intro*

Guys, I'm still so tired from waking up at 6 AM on Sunday. I'm going to look back on this post and be so confused.
Huehuehue
Anyways

Before I fall asleep (XDD), let's get on with today's post!

Today I decided to just do a tag.. And answer a tag Sarah tagged me in... So anyways. XD

First, let's start with my tag, called CCM Tag #3! (Yes, I've done way too many of these...)

---


1. What is your favorite CCM song right now?

Oh gosh, that's hard.. But I'd have to say either Magnify by We Are Messengers, or Reckless Love by Cory Asbury. They're both so good!

2. What's your favorite worship song right now?

Do It Again by Elevation Worship for sure! If you want to see the video, you can click on the image down below. It's 10 minutes long (I haven't even watched it all XD), and not the version I originally heard. You can click here to listen to samples of Do It Again radio version, regular version, reprise, acoustic, and Spanish version.


3. What are your top five favorite artists and bands?

Ohh yeahhh. :D

(1) We Are Messengers, (2) Passion Band, (3) Micah Tyler, (4) Tenth Avenue North, (5) and Matt Maher. They're all such wonderful bands and artists, and I can just tell that they truly have a heart for God. I can see that in all five of them. ^.^

4. Which church band do you like the best? Hillsong, Elevation Worship, Bethel Music, North Point Inside Out, Zealand Worship, Passion Band or Mosaic M-S-C?

Very long list I wrote there. XD

Passion Band for sure! They're awesomeeeeeee.

5. Hymns, or CCM music?

CCM MUSIC

I have something against hymns..

*Shakes head* I won't get into that. XDD I talk about it to my parents..
A lot..
It's complicated
Anyways

6. Have you ever met a Christian band/artist? If so, who?

I have actually! I got my mom's permission, and she said I could say who.

I got to meet one of my favorite artists, Micah Tyler! I'm hoping next I can meet some more of my favorite bands and artists. I might be able to meet the lead singer of We Are Messengers, Darren Mulligan, and the lead singer of Tenth Avenue North, Mike Donehey. If I do, I'm sure you'll hear all about that. XDD

7. What's your favorite national Christian radio station? (ex. Air1, K-LOVE, Joy FM)

I love Air1! We constantly have it playing through out TV. K-LOVE is pretty good too. K-LOVE plays some of my favorite songs, that Air1 doesn't.

8. What CCM movie do you want to see? (ex. I Can Only Imagine, 25 In 24)

I want to see I Can Only Imagine so bad. (It's coming out in 10 days!) I think we might be able to see it the day it comes out, which will be super fun! I Can Only Imagine is based off of the story behind the hit song, I Can Only Imagine by Mercyme. You can click the image below to read about it!


---

Aaaand here is the questions, all written out for you to copy and paste!

1. What is your favorite CCM song right now?
2. What's your favorite worship song right now?
3. What are your top five favorite artists and bands?
4. Which church band do you like the best? Hillsong, Elevation Worship, Bethel Music, North Point Inside Out, Zealand Worship, Passion Band or Mosaic M-S-C?
5. Hymns, or CCM music?
6. Have you ever met a Christian band/artist? If so, who?
7. What's your favorite national Christian radio station? (ex. Air1, K-LOVE, Joy FM)
8. What CCM movie do you want to see? (ex. I Can Only Imagine, 25 In 24)

---

Now I tag,

Sarahkey8
Ja983
Swirlshine
Transions

Have fun, guys!

---

Onto a tag that Sarah recently tagged me in, in her post last week on AJFC! It's called The Animal Jam 'Theory' Tag.

---

1. What do you think of the new land?

I don't know to be honest. The land itself I like, but I really don't like the temple in the new land. What with all the temples in Animal Jam, I'm prepared for AJHQ to flat out say that Mira and Zios are gods. :I

2. Where do you think the adventure storyline is heading?

I actually haven't really played many of the new adventures. But I've heard how in one of the adventures, there's different portals, and it looks like the phantoms are going in and attacking it. So maybe the storyline is going to come into Animal Jam. Since the Lost City revealed that Balloosh was coming, and after the adventure with the portals, Club Geoz got attacked by phantoms. So I dunno, maybe the next adventure is going to reveal that Jamaa totally got attacked by phantoms, therefore, the alphas had to make a new land. (:

I don't know, I really don't know. XDDDD

3. What is your favorite adventure, and why?

I really like The Forgotten Desert! It's pretty relaxing, and you can get some cool prizes in it!


4. What's your favorite adventure prize?

*Looks on a blog that shows the adventure prizes*

I guess the.. Cosmo.. Window.. Thingy. XDD I think my friend said it's the Green House Window?

Huge thanks to Partyon25 for showing me this!

5. Favorite adventure music?

I think- if I remember correctly- I liked the Hidden Falls music? I don't know. XD

6. Least favorite adventure item?

This thing:

Huge thanks to Housemom418 for showing me this!

Again, I dunno what it's called. XDD

7. What is one of the weirdest adventure items?

The table shown above. XD It just looks so creepy. o.o

---

Here's the questions!

1. What do you think of the new land?
2. Where do you think the adventure storyline is heading?
3. What is your favorite adventure, and why?
4.  Whats your favorite adventure prize?
5.  Favorite adventure music?
6. Least favorite adventure item?
7. What is one of the weirdest adventure items?

---

Now I tag,

Sharae16
Arcticstar8404
Ice Cream Cookie Kitty

Aaaaand whoever else wants to do this tag!

---

*Pants* THAT TOOK ME FOREVER TO DOOOOOOO. PROBABLY LIKE AN HOUR AND A HAAAAAALF.

Anyways. XDD

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

1 Peter 3:10

If you want to enjoy life and see many happy days, keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!


P.S. My blog, AJFC, is doing all Christian posts in the month of March! Click here to read more about it. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...