Looking at looks around Jamma let's see if I get lucky (ignore the last part)

Me: Hmmm what should I do for my intro today? :D 
You Guys: Nothing just get straight to the post!
Me: But that's boring D: 
You Guys: It's good enough
Me: :thinks: I KNOW, MORE VEGGIE TALE SILLY SONGS!!
You Guys: NO, NO, NO NO NO NO. DON'T YOU DARE 
Me: Aww fine. I promise not to do a veggie tales silly song intro again
You Guys: Good :start to walk away:
Me: INSTEAD I WILL SING SONGS FROM THE LION KING
You Guys: What!?
Me: OOH I JUST CAAAN'T WAIT TO BE KIIIIING
You Guys:  O,O

I actually haven't watched the lion king in like 8 years. But the songs "I just can't wait to be king" and uhhh :looks up name: Hakuna Matata never left my mine. Plus we have Toy Story 1 and the song Hakuna Matata is on the radio in the car when Andy and his family are moving. XD 
Now, Enough with my memories let us get on to the outfits I've seen around Jamma XD 


The smile is kinda creeping me out XD 

Uhhh is it wearing a mask? I can't really tell :P 

Love the colors on this! :D 

Oh dear XD 

Adorable <3

so Cute!

Oh my,  I love the mustache 



Love the colors on this one too!

This dear looks like it's being choked o,o

THIS, IS. ADORIBLE

I think the feet are a nice touch! :D 

HOO INDEED 

The Alpha armor is a nice touch! (At least I think it's Alpha armor, idk XD)

Why is the flamingo smile scaring me XD


Cute!

ADORABLE 

And that's all the outfit's I'll be looking at today.


Om I loaf that. Get it? Loaf? Biscuit? :D 
You Guys: :facepalms: 
Me: I TYPED THAT WITHOUT EVEN INTENDING A PUN

Also I might not be on AJ/Google hangouts as much this remaining week or maybe even next week.
Because I am currently working on a 1000 piece puzzle (About 85% done?) And I have a few big books to read XD 
Also my mom wants me to try and spend less time on the computer, and me too :P 

*Husky Ninja 

PS: I love my new gmail backround 
It's my first XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...