Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Before I continue I just wanted to wish everyone a happy fall! Does anybody have plans for fall? Comment down below! Here is also todays question of the day!

QOTD: What is your favorite safari animal?

AOTD: I would have to say lions for sure!

Comment down below what your favorite safari animal is! Now lets move onto todays Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Egg Nest Hat! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart clothing. It can be found on the 14th page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 1,100 gems and it is for members only. The colors of this hat are yellow, and blue.

Thoughts: I really do like this weeks Rare Item Monday! I think it is super neat and fun! I think the colors are pretty. I do this is overpriced,  but that is my only complaint this week. Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 8.5!

I hope you enjoyed! Comment down below what you think of todays Rare Item Monday!

Here is todays verse!

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows." -Psalm 23:5

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...