Rare Item Monday + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Happy Labor Day!! Does anybody have plans today? Let me know in the comments! I'm not doing anything super special today, I kind of forgot it was Labor Day! But anyways, here is todays question of the day!

QOTD: What is your favorite season?

AOTD: My favorite season is fall!

Leave your answer down below in the comments! Now its time for todays Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Violin! It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the tenth page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 900 gems and it is members only. The colors of this violin are blue and orange.

Thoughts: I love when AJHQ releases instruments for Rare Item Monday! Its great for starting a band at the wolves only party! I think the colors look nice and work well together. I think the price is just right!

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 10!

Comment down below if you love this weeks Rare Item Monday as much as I do!

Here is todays verse!

"For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. -Psalm 92:4

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...