A.A..J.A #6 Crazcatlover!

Hey guys! Sarahkey8 back with another post!

Today features the next AmazingAnimal Jam Artist (#6) And it is..


 Crazcatlover! 

Crazcatlover is just an amazing artist, let me show you a few examples of her amazing art!


                                                                   
I commisioned Cat do do my fox, Snowflakestrongclaws, I was immediately stunned by how amazingly detailed this is! I couldn't stop fangirling! It is just so. amazing!! 

An amazing Animal Jam flamingo! It is just so pretty :oooo I'm very glad to own this masterpiece!


An amazing portrait of somebody's cougar!

This adorable lynx plushie! It's adorable :o 


A humanized version of Graciepopstar91! 

A sketch of my cat Smokey, and Cat's cat (hehe, Cats cat) William! 


I guess that's all for now! Seeya later everybody! :D

I believe this is a portrait 




    

2 comments:

  1. That wasn't a portrait of me! But I wish it wasDX You were probably thinking of the cougar one she made for me which is displayed in my den.

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...