Hey, I'm Back

     This is cerisewolf2014 and there is a newsflash... I am back! Thank you for PenguinBoss for filling in for me. I missed this community during my break. Ok, enough of that stuff. There is no new item and so here is a special adventure feature. This is my adventure in the Spring Festival!
Bumblebee is looking for someone to talk to.
No one here
She looks for help.
No one would help her. :'(
Then, a penguin comes to help.

They find an owl to talk to.
However, the penguin has disappeared. Dun, dun, dun!


I know. Its not the best. But anyways, happy Hump day!

Cerisewolf2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...