Shamrock Vines + Diamond Challenge

"The time is always right to do what is right." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
What is this quote saying? If you have done something wrong or need to do something right, it is always the right time to fix it or make something better. If you did something wrong, you can always fix it. If there's something that needs to be done right, the time will always be right. It's your choice for when you want to do something.
Well, I feel like I give quotes every Saturday and it's became a thing now. Anyways, here is the next part of the post. The new item for today is the Shamrock Vines!
Interesting item, it would be great for a nature den.
I came up with an idea from a post I made earlier today. A new den. Well, remember how AJHQ released the Chinese New Year party? They could represent cultures more by releasing a den that looks like this.
It would be cool and would be my favorite den so far. What do you guys think?
Finally, a Diamond Challenge has been released on the Daily Explorer...
 I hope that you enjoyed this post and have a great day. After all, it's Saturday, which means I'll be putting off all homework until tomorrow night while having fun today. I'll see you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...