Rare Item Monday!

Greetings, Jammers, Arcticstar here! I am back from my school's ski trip, which went very well. Sorry for missing yesterday's post, I was quite tired from the trip!

Today's Rare Item is sold in Epic Wonders for 2,500 gems. Introducing the Rare Fairy Princess Hat! This item was never one of  my favourites, but it is cute, and has nice colour options. I especially like the colour of this rare, and I am sure it would work well for a kingdom roleplay! Be sure to buy this item today!


In other news, I have gotten myself a Friendship Cottage den, and have finished decorating it! Feel free to stop by anytime, regardless of if I am online or not to see! Perhaps it is a bit late, but it could help you decide whether you would like to buy a Friendship Cottage Den or not!


And now, it is time for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Acumen: The ability to make good decisions

This is an excellent quality to have!

Our fact of the day:

Mosquito repellents don't repel, but instead hide you. The chemicals in the 'repellent' block the sensors on the mosquito so that it can't sense your presence.

Amazing isn't it? All the things you can discover when you take the time to search around is fascinating!

Have a wonderful day, my friends!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...