Staying Strong!

Greetings Jammers, and loyal viewers of the Animal Jam Community Blog!

I have decided to take matters into my own hands, and discuss with all of you, my plans for how posting will be going.

Until I can get into contact with Ferret and Grace, I will be posting every other day from here on out. Why every other day? Well you see, I don't have the best immune system, and if I post every day, I found I was very tired more often, and became sick very often. Every other day, I will release a post, most likely covering what I missed on the "off-days''. I greatly apologize for this!

Because of this new system, posts will be released by me every:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (can't miss out on the old Jammer Sundaes, now can we?)

I'll be looking forward to resuming posting this coming Friday!

A la prochaine!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

3 comments:

  1. If you need help on posting let me know! I can fill in for a day if you want. I know I don't sound very promising, but you are doing a lot to get this blog back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Mldriver!

    As of now, here are my crazy schemes to get this going:

    1. I've emailed Slidoo about possibly making me a Blog Administrator. Definitely sounds like a stretch, but seeing as no one is around to change the backgrounds, add new pages, etc. anymore, the blog has remained the same for months. I sure do hope he responds (even if it is a no XD)
    2. I'm planning to set up more functioning posts, contests, and more, with discussion among the other authors.
    3. Planning to take suggestions from the commenters.

    In all, whatever it takes to get this blog back on track. I don't want everything to end like this for such a successful blog!

    - Arctic

    P.S. Great to be hearing from you again, hope life has been kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I just started lokking at this blog and I was sad when it looked like it was about to close. It looked so promising. I'm so glad its starting back up again!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...