Hello Jammers!

Hello Jammers and welcome back to another Grace2092 post every friday for your entertainment!
Well, its Friday 13th, spooky? Ehh???

Anyway, I have been locked out of my account and I have not been able to get in for a while, I am typing this from a school computer so sorry, I cant even try to log in. Well, all I know is that  Halloween is over and thanksgiving is next! YAAAY!


Well, I am going to update this after school, at least that is my plan, I want to but my computer has been acting up. So, I just wanted to say happy thanksgiving, happy halloween and all that, I am updating this later, I just cant right now. Well keep on Jamming!



Grace2092
Contact me at Grace2092animaljam@gmail.com
Post every friday for your entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...