Getting Back on Track and Jupiter Throne!

Greetings, again, Jammers!

This is my first proper post in a very long time, so let's keep the announcements short, shall we?

In case you haven't read the post below, I will be posting every other day for a while now!

To our loyal readers:

Yes, I realize this has been a long, and rather confusing period of time. Pageviews and comments are falling, and I am ever so grateful to those of you who still check in every once in a while!

To the Authors:

An email will be sent to you in the next 2-3 days discussing in more detail the extent of my plans. For now, here is what you should know:
  1. I am currently attempting to contact Slidoo about blog management
  2. I would like for there to be more proper posts. And a schedule that works for all of us!
  3. I am hoping to hear some ideas from you about how to make the blog better.
  4. I will not be quitting anytime soon, despite what I may have been letting on in prior discussions. I have decided it isn't quite my time yet.
Alright, and now, moving on to the actual post:

I believe the new item for today is the Jupiter Throne. This item can be bought for 900 (quite expensive!) gems in the new Astronomy Shop! I think it makes sense that the throne is for Jupiter, as this planet is often considered the king of the planets. Also, the whole item set itself isn't too "out of this world" and it is still believable that they are Animal Jam items! Be sure to buy this item, and look around at the cool new astrological items!



Oh goodness! My membership is expiring soon, and I probably will never renew in the future, which means I will likely be non-member forever. It's alright though, I still have all of you, and that is what keeps me on Animal Jam!

And now, join me for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Ameliorate: To make better.

What a beautiful word!

Our fact of the day:

The entire internet is stored and delivered using 540 billion trillion electrons. Altogether this weighs approximately the weight of a single strawberry!

How crazy! To think, all that information only weighs that much! I wonder how much this blog would weigh in contrast...

Have a great day!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!
    I know it has been crazy with my absence and the new craziness...
    I seriously think Slidoo should add you as blog admin. You are smart and a good author. I also think that if you become an admin, you should change Animal Jam Cheats 2014 to 2016. Wow, and I feel like '14 is barely over. AHHHHHHH IT'S ALMOST 2016 HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you ever so much, Ferret!

      I am definitely hoping to update the blog if I ever get the role!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  2. Oh yay! I'm happy you aren't really quitting Arcticstar! I have been waiting for a new post! I'm glad Grace and Ferret still have someone else to help,I love this blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying the blog!

      We will make sure to work hard to keep the posts coming!

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...