New Update- What do you think?

Hello Jammers~Grace2092 here!

Animal Jam has updated and so far so good!

The best update of them all, Llama! :D
Yep, 10 diamonds at the Diamond Store for this beauty.
Personally, I think they are awesome! For name tags, they should have "Drama Llama"

And they have the New Pet Contest, choosing from Elephant, Peacock and Armadillo. (Armidilo :D)

And Freedom Party :D

So there is one new update that seems to take a grasp at my legs. I do not fancy it much.
The GEM UPDATE! DUN DUN DUN!

So we have here, the Gem update. When you look up in your left hand corner, there is a variety of things to choose from, parties, look at friends, news, AJ book, and- wait, there is no trophies or GEMS!

Yes, they have removed that and took it to your profile D:
I  think it is inconvenient and should be right where it used to be. What do you think? Please comment down in the comment section what you think, is the GEM update convenient or inconvenient? And, what new contest (next friday) would you like? 

"Keep Jamming, Jammers!"

-Grace2092
Contact me at Grace2092animaljam@gmail.com
Post on Fridays

7 comments:

  1. As I saw the gem thing I freaked.
    GamerHaven
    Animal Jam:
    Sherlock48033

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like how the gems are moved to the customization tab.

    -Fang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither do I, it's an inconvenience. Plus, it;s really glitchy!

      Delete
    2. Neither do I, it's an inconvenience. Plus, it;s really glitchy!

      Delete
  3. Me neither! Now instead of hovering your mouse, you have to CLICK! :1 Still though, I LOVE the llamas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and did anyone realize that if you put a Unicorn Horn ( not Icicle Horn) on a llama, it goes on their NOSE?! Now jammers can be narwhals on LAND, YAY, MY DREAM!!! XD! Me and my sister were going around being narwhals almost the WHOLE DAY yesterday LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL i <3 sea unicorns
    Unikitty777

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...