Dropping In On Completely Random Dens...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Hehehe, how's it going? I hope you all had a great weekend! Did you survive daylight savings?! It was pretty rough for me, but I made it! XD

Today I decided I was gonna do something random. I was gonna go to random people's dens, look and them, and see what happens. A social experiment? I guess? But if the person comes to their den, how would I explain that I'm writing a blog post and screenshotting their den? *Dun dun dun*

---

First person I see is having a giveaway in their den...


Very tempting, but I resisted the temptation. XD


Our first den is Littlecutepuppy16's den!


Looks like a Lucky Day den, with lots of portals, and a shop!


However, the shop was kinda expensive on some things.


Upstairs is a portal that I went through,


And it took me to Audenthedoggy's den!


Another shop!


I had to buy the gumdrop chair. I just had to. I should of bought the pets too...


Then the owner of the den came, uh o... Thankfully they didn't question me, they just said hi back.


Here's the inside of the den!

There was another portal outside the den, so I went into it, and thankfully the person wasn't online.


Brynthepiggy's deeeen!


Some Lucky Day items, and a wolf topiary (or is that a direwolf...).


The inside of the den is a homey feeling den, with some plushies in the corner!


Next was another random pick from Aldan, Divinefaithful.


Yet another shop!


I swore the tiara was still for sale in Epic Wonders, but I looked and it isn't... Oops.


Above the shop is a cute masterpiece, that says "Be a good human". Yes peoples, be good humans. (:


This den is a Valentine's Day den! Which I don't hold that against them, since I haven't changed my Valentine's Day den...


Uh oh- the owner of the den came...


Uh oh uh oh uh oh


After I said that, they didn't reply so I left...
Oops
Uh
Awkwardness
Eek

---

Well... I hope you enjoyed this completely random post. (:

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Proverbs 12:22

The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in those who tell the truth.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

2 comments:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...