Raaaare Item Monday!

Hey guys! Today I'm covering for Coolcat's RIM post, since she isn't able to this week. She should be back soon! :)

Let's get started with this week's Rare Item Monday!

---


This week's RIM on Animal Jam is located in Jam Mart Clothing, and is being sold on the 11th page for 975 gems! You can recycle it for 950 gems, which is quite a bit! Normally items don't recycle for nearly the same price as the item.

It's not my favorite RIM, since I'm not a big fan of most of the Animal Jam antlers. However, I would rare this rare a 6/10!

Here's my attempt at using these in an outfit!


Not too bad. XD

Here's the Play Wild RIM!

Photo from dailyexplorer.animaljam.com

I was gonna step it up and actually go on Play Wild to get my own picture, and make an outfit with this... But it wasn't there. Play Wild is always a day ahead, so I think they would of had the Rare Item Monday yesterday. No idea why that is, buuut it just... Is. XDD

This RIM is super cute though! I wish they had this item on Animal Jam, because I would totally use it! I would rate this RIM a 10/10.

---

What do you think of these two RIMS? Comment below!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Deuteronomy 6:5

And you must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...