I’m Back! + Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammers! It’s CoolCat here with another post! I am happy to say that I am back! I do want to apologize to everyone for disappearing without notice. I’m not even sure when my last post was, but I’m pretty sure it was before thanksgiving. I was very busy over the holidays, and have been busy with family. With both of those things I was just not able to keep up with posting. Even though the holidays are over, this new year will be extremely busy for me. Even though I will be busy, I will continue to post! Sorry for rambling, so without wasting anymore time let’s get started!


Today’s Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Snowflake Hoodie! 

Thoughts: I really am loving today’s RIM for Animal Jam! Since the weather has gotten cooler I have been basically living in my hoodies. It’s great to see one for today’s Rare Item Monday! 

Overall I rate Animal Jams RIM a 10! Now let’s move onto Play Wilds Rare Item Monday! 

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Play Wild is the Rare Icicle Mohawk!

Thoughts: I feel like I would appreciate Play Wilds RIM more if Animal Jam didn’t have the hoodie. 

Overall I rate Play Wilds Rare Item Monday a 6! Comment down below which one is your favorite! 

 Here is today’s verse. 

“I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his spirit in your inner being.” -Ephesians 3:16

See you next week! As always, bye Jammers! And -Jam On!- 


1 comment:

  1. Hey welcome,
    happy to see you again hope you enjoyed your holidays with your family and had spent a good and quality time.
    we missed your blogs so much, and waiting to read new one .

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...