Rare Item Monday! + Question Of The Day!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I can't believe we are almost into November! This year has gone by very, very quick! Soon it will be time for Thanksgiving, and then Christmas! That actually brings me to todays question of the day.

QOTD: Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

AOTD: I have started my Christmas shopping!

Don't forget to comment your answer down below! Now lets get on with todays Rare Item Monday!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Trick Or Treat Bucket!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the 11th page in the clothing store.  It is for sale for 1,750 gems. The color of this bucket is orange and purple.

Thoughts: I really love the colors of this weeks Rare Item Monday! I love the color purple, and it goes very well with the orange! I think this item would be great to use for an Animal Jam costume, if that's your thing. I do think it is very overpriced for what you get.

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Item Monday a 7!

Comment down below what you think! Here is todays verse.

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." -Psalms 32:7

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...