15 Random Tings About Me

(Yes I meant to say Tings in the title)
Hello. Someone please help me, help, HEEEEEEEEEELPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEE SARAH IS DRIVING ME CRAZY, SHE IS TALKING TO SWIRL AND LOST, AND IS SAYING EVERYTHING THAT SHE IS TYPING IN A REALLY ANNOYING VOICE. :cries in corner:
Isn't Smokey fat? :)
You Guys: What?
Isn't Fire Fluffy? :)
You Guys: Um sure?
Isn't Boo adorable? :)
You Guys: YEEEEES
Isn't Kawii Cub adorable? :)
You Guys: We don't know what that is so we going to say yes?
Aren't Cherries gross? :l
You Guys: Umm yes. Ew :pukes:
Take dat XD
Ok ANYWAY I was tagged by Gracie to do 15 random things about me so, I will start, NOW! XD


1. I have 2 cat's 

<3 Fire <3

<3 Smokey <3 

2. I have 12 other siblings. 
Including, 
Pob93
Tox9
Nas
Bunnygirl99340
Sarahkey8

Who all play/played Animal Jam (Pob and Tox quit)


3. I am crazy, ............ ABOUT HUSKIES HAHAHAHAH! HUSKY CRAZINESS! HAHAHA! 
Looky all my Huskies on Chicken Smoothie! Hahahah! 

AND I HAVE 3 HUSKIE PLUSHIES IRL (still working on getting more) 
AND I HAVE LIKE 9 HUSKY MASTERPIECES ON ANIMAL JAM! 
HEHEHEHEHEHE! 


4. I play video games with my Dad,
(quite often) Heroes of The Storm
(used to play) Minecraft 
(sometimes) Overwatch


5. My first blog post ever was on October 24 2016
Wait wait, I haven't been on AJFC for over a year? O,O
I feel like I've been posting on there for almost TWO years!
And omg that means my anniversary is NEXT WEEK! :O
I HAVE to make a edit or something! 


6. I start books, and in a month or two, I stop writing.
I have started multiple story's and then I couldn't come up with the next part of the story for a long time, so I just deleted it.
So now I don't start a book till I have at least like half of the story planned.


7. I have a sweet tooth
Give me a bag of candy, it'll be gone in like 3 days.


8. I am kiiiinda losing interest in Animal Jam
Maybe that's not the right thing to say, more like I don't have enough time for animal jam, I've been kinda busy so I haven't been coming on, I try to come on every once and awhile and talk to buddies.
Don't worry I won't quit for a long time, I'll quit when you all quit XD


9. I have been wanting a dog sense I was like 5
And I am a teen now, so that is a long time to want a dog.
I fell in love with huskies when I was maybe 10?


10. I say things so many times, I sometimes say them ALL the time
For example ....
SMOKEY IS SOO FAT
BOO!
BOO IS SO CUTE
So sometimes if I don't know what to say I just say one of those things o,o


11. I play piano
I loaf piano, I hope someday I can play like really hard songs without using a book or something


12. I likey to singy
yeeeeas hehehe
When I clean my room, I turn on the computer, ask mom to get the password, turn on Spotify, pick a song, turn up the sound, start the song and start cleaning XD


13. I have a outfit I wear ALL the time
It's this orange t-shirt with a orange and grey striped skit.
My mom found the same skirt, and another kinda of orange shirt, so I have two sets of it so yeah.
(I'm wearing it right now XDD)

14. At night me and Sarah will sometimes just talk for like an hour and a half about stuff
Mainly Animal Jam related things, or things we are both big fangirls of :cough cough:


15. I absolutely Loaf LOTR and The Hobbit
I loaf them soooo much, I like medieval time movies.


And dare you go! More things to know about me! XD
Hope you had fun reading these facts! :D



*Husky Ninja 

3 comments:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...