Rare Item Monday! + Jam-Mart Clothing Count: 5

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! I'm sorry this post is a little later then usual. I was super busy today, and my computer is giving me problems still. It took me over five minutes just to log into Animal Jam! But anyways, I know you don't want to hear about my busy day or computer problems, so lets get onto the post!

Todays Rare Item Monday is yet again located in Jam-Mart Clothing, bringing this weeks Jam-Mart Clothing Count to 5.

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Hypno Glasses.

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the thirteenth page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 850 gems and it is nonmember! The color scheme is dark blue,*or purple*, light purple, and green. 

Thoughts: Hooray for a non member item! This has to be the first one in ages. AJHQ should release at least one or two non member RIM items each month, in stead of one every one and a half to two months. But I'm sure non members are happy about this! I think compared to past pricing, 850 isn't so bad. Maybe a hundred or two more then it should be, but still.

This personally isn't an item I would use so I did not buy it. But that doesn't mean you feel the same way! If you like this item, make sure you pick it up today!

As always, Bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...