Jammer Sundae #69!

Can you believe it? We're almost at 70 Jammer Sundaes! That means I've been on the blog for over 70 weeks... Crazy isn't it? And look how much has changed since then. It's spooky how quickly time seems to slip away when one doesn't pay attention. Ah, time - the greatest feat of evasion the world has ever known!

By the way, Penguin has also posted today, with what's new in Jamaa:

Be sure to check out his post here!!

Alright, moving on:

That seems to be all for today actually...

Wait. Am I forgetting something? Let's see: 

Rather long intro - check
Feature about items today - check
Curious commentary - check

Well, that seems to be in order. Nothing missed. Suppose I'll be leaving now! 


Feel free to contact me at arcticstrjamaa@gmail.com !


HOLD UP I FORGOT TO PUT... THE FACTUAL PART OF THE POST - THAT'S WHAT I'D FORGOTTEN! 

Ah heh heh, just Arctic being silly and stalling. Fear not, here's the Sundae, as per usual:


We'll just see where this goes, alright?

I was looking through my old photos when I found this:


Out of context, it makes no sense. With context, it would probably make even less sense. Let's just move on shall we?

It's almost like winter just WANTS us to fall:

newsiosity.com
H is for hurry. E is for urgent. L is for love me. P is for p-p-please help me!

iFunny
There he goes:

askideas.com

And now it is time for the factual part of this post:

Our word of the day:

Gongoozle: To openly stare

Haha I love such creative words!

Our fact of the day: 

There are 31, 536, 000 seconds in a year

So make it count! See you next week friends!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...