Rare Item Monday! + My Last Post Of The Year!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Christmas was yesterday, and I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! But today is Monday, so its time for another RIM! Here is the info!

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Charm Bracelet!   It is located in Mt. Shiveer's, Shiveer Shoppe. It is on the second page and it is for sale for 1,200 gems. It is also members only. The color scheme is gold.

I love this item! It is hard to find nice leg items in Animal Jam. But it is very pricey, and it is placed in a weird spot this week! I was looking everywhere for todays rare! I only thought to look there because I thought it would be a winter item. I think this item would have been better to place in Epic Wonders. But leave it to AJHQ to do something random!  But back to the rare! I think this could easily become a fashion staple! Make sure you pick you're Rare Charm Bracelet up today!! 

This is also my last post of this year! So I guess I'll see you guys next year, haha!


As always. Bye, Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...