Night of the Phantoms is Back

Hey guys, Penguin here! There weren't any posts explaining the latest update, so I'll be making a post about all of it. To start off, though, here is the newest item in shop.
And secondly, here is the latest edition of the Jamaa Journal.







Well, what do I think about this update? It's actually pretty decent! There were many new features and returning ones that everybody enjoys. Do you like it?
And since it's the Halloween time of year, there are now decorations around Jamaa.


I absolutely love this time of year on Animal Jam. It's one of my favorites because of how unique it is. But now, moving on- I played the Phantom Vortex, and this is the prize I got this year.
Did you get the same? To get a prize in the Phantom Vortex, you have to beat level 5. Anyways, here are the first two prizes I got in Bitter Sweets, the seasonal adventure that comes out every Night of the Phantoms.

The Lollipop Stand has been available for a while now, but I never got the Spooky Tree Fence before. Now, finally, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Congratulations to the winners!
That's all I have for this post, and I hope you guys enjoyed it. I have alot of catching up to do on my other blog, The Animal Jam Spring, because the mode broke at my house. (A modem controls the internet connection, and without it, you can't get on ANY websites at all) We fixed it on Thursday, and now I'm back. Okay, well, enough of my life. Did you like this update? Comment your thoughts below, I'll see you later!

1 comment:

  1. It actually is the last year's competition... AJHQ said they would fix this.

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...