Potion Set, Trick-or-Treat Bucket and Brainstorming

Good Morning Jammers! Mldriver here posting for you..

Today's new items are pawsome! The first one is the Potion Set,
Get this in Jam-Mart Furniture
You can also change the color of this. I wish it was non-member though! There are barely anything in stores (for nm). And it's driving me mad!

We also have the Trick-Or-Treat Bucket
Buy this item at Jam-Mart Clothing
This one is non-member, and it's pretty cool! The price is OK I guess. If any non-members want a different color of this item, I am willing to purchase one! 

And, if you are having trouble making a spooky Night of the Phantoms costume, let me try to brainstorm for you..

You first want to think about what characters you like in shows, or movies (if you are basing it off an actor). For example some odd characters:
(Wednesday from the Adams Family)

(Tweedledum and Tweedledee, Alice in Wonderland)

(Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Or maybe, you want to be your favorite character from a show, or a fandom..

(Dr. Who [or so I believe, they change actors every year] )

(Finn and Jake from Adventure Time)

Have you thought of any ideas yet? No? Well let us get into the color schemes for Halloween.


Using dark colors such as, Black, Dark Grey and Light Grey are a really good main color. For patterns and eyes use, Yellows, Reds and Browns. 
If you still can't think of something, play around with the colors a bit. You might find something interesting! 
Keep in mind that every item looks different on every animal. One item may look good on the wolf, but not so much with the seal. Also, be creative! Halloween comes around once a year, ya know!

Hopefully this helps some of you in creating some looks. That is all for today Jammers! What else would you like to see in my posts?  See you in Jamaa!

Have any questions, concerns or ideas?
 E-mail me here: mldriver.jamaa@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Sweetpanda56789 Not Signed InOctober 25, 2014 at 10:31 AM

    FIRST!
    Anyways, I love both of today's items!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for that bucket of candy thing! Finally! Thanks, AJHQ!

    Oh, hi, Wednesday. It's been a while since I saw her face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tutorial tips Mldriver! Also, I like the enthusiasm of your posts, keep up the great work!

    I really like the potion set- makes me think of Snape... You know.... Harry potter? No? Alright XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-You! It was much easier writing the post with more enthusiasm.

      And, I have never watched Harry Potter, Netflix here I come!

      Delete
  4. hey mldriver sorry about saying your posts are "down", I just needed someone to compare articstar too. so you were the first one to pop into my head you ARE infect enthusiastic and creative I just needed someone to compare her. too so not that you are not enthusiastic just you were the first author that popped into my head. hope you understand. sincerely,
    ~laslo289

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I totally understand. Thank you for clearing that up! :)

      Delete
  5. no offense, but all the tv characters look creepy except jake, finn and dr.who.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you make the word of the day: Miaoued- to make a cat-like sound. Trust me its real lol =^.^=
    -5yoyo5

    ReplyDelete
  7. yogi padded over to stella "STELLA LUSA WONT SHARE HER FRUIT!!" yogi complained "its HER fruit yogi" stella replied "HEY LUSA WANT TO PLAY?!" yogi hollered. "ok but you don't have to yell" lusa said "ok want to race to the cave?" yogi offered. "ok" lusa said as she kicked the dirt with her back paws blowing dust "ready....setgo!" yogi yelled. "HEEY that's not fair!" lusa protested trying to catch up. "I WIN!" yogi proudly shouted as he arrived to the cave clearing and walked in. as lusa arrived yogi challenged "fist one to move loses!" "fine" lusa said laying down laying her head on her paws as she watched the polar bears.

    HEY SINCE ITS BEEN SO LONG ILL CATCH U UP WITH KALIC REMEMBER HER MOM TOLD HER A STORY SHE PLAYD WITH HER BROTHER AND HER MOM DIED AND HER BROTHER LEFT HER SORRY IT HAS TO BE SAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...