Blue Worn Galore!

Jambo!

Today's a fortunate day! Rare worn blankets are back in a new color, and they're only for 200 gems!
When have you seen such a cheap Monday item?

For those of you wondering if it's the same color as the original, here's a contrast.
Although, to me, the one on the left looked like the one on the right at one time, and just wore out. Hence the name, eh?

And a few words from AJHQ on the Daily Explorer...
That image reminds me of The Fox and the Hound. I think the missed the premiere on Disney Junior. Oh well, it'll come back.

Kwaheri!

7 comments:

  1. The worn looks kind of cool this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You watch Disney Jr?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o3o I thought you were older.

      Delete
    2. Well, "kids" shows aren't for a specific age, they're just the appropriate age. You don't have to be a certain age to enjoy something :). By the way, I only watch the movies on that channel.

      Delete
    3. i need a worn blanket

      Delete
  3. When I was little, I freaking loved the Fox and the Hound! It was one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the purple rare worn rarer or the rare blue worn?

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...