Animal Jam Community - in Autumn!

Hey Jammers,

I guess Jamaa's Feast of Thanks is finally here, huh? I tried to make a blog them to reflect Jamaa's fun November celebrations. I love fall colors, I hope you do too! Please take a moment to answer the poll on the right sidebar, so we know your opinions.

I am working on a few things to make Animal Jam Community the ultimate Animal Jam blog (not that it isn't already!), especially a new page all about Jamaa's history.

That's about all, hopefully the daily update posts will start to come more often, with the new theme and all. And don't forget we love to read your comments!

-Pumaa

1 comment:

  1. I rlly wish that I could've seen the Autumn Theme! :(
    ringronies

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...