New Items 4/12/12

Hey Jammers!
Before I post items, I wanted to show you something weird my sister, Mysteryhorse, discovered. You know the den item, the Globe? It was removed a while ago, but it used to be a small, green globe, that stood on a small stand, the kind you would normally see in real life. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of what it looked like. But now, it looks way different:
See that? It is in the exact place in my inventory as my old, small Globe. Tell me if this happened to you! It probably means its going to be resold...

Well anyway, here are the new items:

Jam Mart Clothing (Jamaa Township):
RESOLD: December? 2011

Sunken Treasures (Kani Cove) *Ocean:

Claws 'N Paws (Appondale):


What do you think of the new Pet Supply Shop? Tell me in the comments!

Jam On!

~Geckoguy, Animal Jam Community Author

10 comments:

  1. The writing desk looks a bit fresh or new 2 b underwater...
    ringronies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I never knew about that globe. o3o

    ReplyDelete
  3. righting desk and monkey hat r betas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think only the Monkey Hats are...? Nope, they're just not for sale.

      Delete
  4. Whoa a big globe idk if thats beta!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The monkey hat is really awkward!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...