Rare Item Monday! + Comments + Challenge

Hey, Jammer’s! It’s CoolCat here with another post! Before we start with today’s Rare Item Monday, I want to talk about a few things first.

Commenting.

I don’t know how long it’s been, but I have had issues leaving comments for quite sometime now. I seen that I had some comments from my previous post, and thought I should try to respond and see what happens. It turned out that I was actually able to leave a comment! So if you have ever left me a comment and I didn’t respond, I apologize and the issue is fixed now!

Challenge.

On my last post I challenged everyone to try at least three new things, specifically food wise. I took part in my own challenge and am happy to report that I semi-passed! I don’t want to say that I fully passed because I only tried one different thing that I don’t usually eat. I tried to find something different to try but I couldn’t find anything we had at home. We had already gone grocery shopping before I did my post so I didn’t really have a chance to pick anything out for my challenge.
But the one thing I was able to try was berry swirl frozen yogurt! At the deli in Sam’s club they have frozen yogurt, and I usually just get that and skip the berries. I actually forgot that was an option! I don’t consider myself a picky eater, but I honestly usually don’t like berries, so I would always skip that. But I noticed a woman in front of me order a vanilla yogurt with berries, and I thought I should try it too! It ended up being super delicious! How did you do during the challenge?! Comment down below!

Now let’s get on with today’s Rare Item Monday!

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Animal Jam is the Rare Heart Earrings! I really love this weeks RIM! They are just plain heart shaped gold earrings, but I like them! Overall I rate it a 10!

Today’s Rare Item Monday for Play Wild is the Rare Heart Scarf! I don’t love this one as much, but it’s still cute! Overall I rate it a 6!

Here is today’s verse.

“Sing to the Lord a new song, for her has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.” -Psalm 98:1

As always, bye Jammers! And -Jam On!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...