Animal Jam Quiz!

Hi everyoooone! I hope you are having a fantastic beginning of your week! Since my sister and niece moved out, it's been pretty quiet at my house. XD But I'm enjoying it. I've been threatening to whip out my guitar and start learning how to play it, but I've been lazyyyyyyyy. All I have energy for is to 1) read my Bible 2) do school 3) go on Instagram, and that's basically my day right there. Maybe we'll go to the store later this week.
Maybe.
Just maybe.
Maaaan I need to learn how to play my guitar... XDD My goal is to completely know how to play it by October of 2019. We're seriously thinking about going on a mission trip October 2019, so I'd love to know how to play it by then, and take it with us!

Let's get going with today's post, shall we?

---

I had a really fun idea for a post today, but it started to get late, so maybe I'll do that next week. But for this week, I have something that might also be fun!

On websites, or in books, sometimes there's a fun quiz that relate to the specific topic of the website page/book. I thought it might be kinda fun to make an Animal Jam quiz like that, that people can answer down in the comments! Here it is!

-

1. What's your favorite clothing item on Animal Jam?
a) Top hats
b) Spikes
c) Necklaces
d) Armors

2. What's your favorite ocean in Animal Jam?
a) Kani Cove
b) Bahari Bay
c) Deep Blue
d) Crystal Reef

3. If you could only have one den item on Animal Jam, which would it be?
a) A masterpiece
b) HD TV
c) Pile of leaves
d) Claw machine

4. If you could only have one feature on Animal Jam, which would it be?
a) Buddies
b) Art studio
c) Jammer Wall
d) Trading system

5. How often do you play Animal Jam everyday?
a) 10+ hours
b) 9-5 hours
c) 5-2 hours
d) 1 hour or less

6. What's your favorite game on Animal Jam?
a) Pill Bugs
b) Fast Foodies
c) Temple of Triva
d) Best Dressed

7. What's your favorite animal on Animal Jam?
a) Arctic Wolf
b) Bunny
c) Wolf
d) Monkey

-

And here are my answers!

1. What's your favorite clothing item on Animal Jam?

I think I'd have to go with D, armors! I especially love the gingerbread armor during Christmas time. It's so cute!

2. What's your favorite ocean in Animal Jam?

I'll go with D, Crystal Reef. It's probably the least laggy ocean land. XDD It's really pretty, and I love the pet shop there!

3. If you could only have one den item on Animal Jam, which would it be?

It's a tie between A a masterpiece and a D claw machine... People put so much time into masterpieces sometimes, and I love them when they're made specifically for a person. But I could spend hours playing a claw machine... So I dunno.

4. If you could only have one feature on Animal Jam, which would it be?

I feel like a lot of people are going to be saying this too, but I'm going with A, buddies! I've met so many great people through Animal Jam, and I don't think I'd even be playing if I didn't have buddies.

5. How often do you play Animal Jam everyday?

Lately it's been D, one hour or less. I used to play a lot more than that, but I think it's healthier this way. I don't wanna spend my whole life on AJ, sooo... XD

6. What's your favorite game on Animal Jam?

A, Pill Bugs! It's so much fun! And I have some great memories playing that game with my niece.

7. What's your favorite animal on Animal Jam?

A, arctic wolves. That's my main animal on Animal Jam, and once you accessorize them, they are so cute!

---

I can't wait to hear your answers! You can either put your answers on your blog, or in the comments below! Have fun!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

1 Timothy 6:12

Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have confessed so well before many witnesses.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

5 comments:

  1. That's not really a quiz?
    A quiz is something where you answer questions and then it determines something like "how well do you know AJ" or "What type of dog is the right dog for you"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's a poll then.
      *Binx1184

      Delete
  2. 1. What's your favorite clothing item on Animal Jam?
    c) Necklaces
    It would have to be necklaces, however, I do like other items more.

    2. What's your favorite ocean in Animal Jam?
    d) Crystal Reef
    Very colorful. I love how there's so much to look at! The music is pretty good there, and maybe Kani Cove.

    3. If you could only have one den item on Animal Jam, which would it be?
    a) A masterpiece
    Masterpiece. I love seeing other people's art... It's nice!

    4. If you could only have one feature on Animal Jam, which would it be?
    d) Trading system
    Certainly not Jammer Wall. Lol. Here's the thing, I love the buddy system, but it isn't necessary unless I'm trying to see if others are online. And because I do most of my chatting through blogging, I don't need this as much. However, if trading was removed for everyone, then AJ would become a much more boring but nicer place. SO IDK. I do like trading, even though it's the reason for this hierarchy we have.

    5. How often do you play Animal Jam everyday?
    d) 1 hour or less
    Okay, if you are playing AJ for more than ten minutes a day, good for you. I frankly have found the game boring, and enjoy reading blogs more than playing AJ. However, sometimes I will find something interesting, play for an hour maybe, and then stop. Usually I don't really spend that much time on it unless I get invested into a fashion show or adventure or something, though.

    6. What's your favorite game on Animal Jam?
    d) Best Dressed
    Falling Phantoms is probably tied with this, but this game is a fun game, competitive, actually gives gems, and it's entertaining, to follow the theme... And vote... Very engaging. I think it's 100% one of the best games on AJ, especially because you're competing with other Jammers and not just playing alone.

    7. What's your favorite animal on Animal Jam?
    b) Bunny

    There are a lot of animals, but surprisingly, out of the four you allowed you had my favorite, the bunny! IDK. I just like Peck. Bunnies are fun because they're small, but they look good... And they're cute, and you can hop... And you can hide behind objects and the main chat bar in AJ if you want.

    Cool little quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah cool idea Gracie! This kinda gives me an idea for a post as well:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. B
    2. A, B, D
    3. A
    4. A
    5. D
    6. C and D
    7. a
    *Binx

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...