Non Member And Member Outfit Ideas!

Me: OHHH WHAAAAAT SHOULD I POST ABOOOOOUT?
You guys: *Sigh* It's Tuesday again everybody.
Me: WOOOOOOOOOOOT SHALL I POOOOOOOOOOST ABOOOOUT?
You guys: Uh- I dunno- maybe you could uh-
Me: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEE A POOOOOOOOOOOOOOST ABOOOOOUT *stops singing* NON MEMBER AND MEMBER OUTFITS?
You guys: I guess?
Me: OOOOOOKAAAAAAAY *puts as title*
You guys: I thought you already posted about that though.
Me: OOOOH WEEEEEELL. I DUNNOOOOOO WHAT TO POOOOOST ABOOOOUT.
You guys: Gracie, can you please stop singing? And talking in caps?
Me: NOOOOOOOOO
You guys: o3o
Blossom: Please stop... :(


Me: *Hugs Blossom* I'll stop, Sweetie. (:
You guys: We recognize her.. Isn't she the one that cries every time someone cries? And Gracie and Sarah baby her?
Me: It's okie Blossom.. :)
You guys: *Rolls eyes*
Blossom: *Smiles*
You guys: *Whispers* I think we need Blossom more often. She gets Gracie to stop screaming in caps.
Me: I can hear that -.-
You guys: Oh, heheheheh

---

Heyo, Jammeritos! Today, I honestly had no idea what to do for a blog post. XD But I love making outfits on Animal Jam, so I thought I'd do a post about non member, and member, outfit ideas! Let's get started. ^.^

(I feel like that all sounded really cheesey, BUT ANYWAYS)

---

Non Member Outfits

Festive Penguin


New Year's Celebration Hat: Seasonal
Jamaaliday Scarf: Seasonal, Jamaaliday calendar
Rare Festive Lights: RIM

School Girl


Nerd Glasses: RIM
Old Blanket: Shiver Shoppe (200 gems)
Jamaaliday Socks: Seasonal, Jamaaliday calendar

Member Outfits

Fall Day


Acorn Hat: Seasonal, Jam Mart Clothing
Silk Scarf: Jam Mart Clothing (650 gems)
Furry Cuffs: Jam Mart Clothing (600 gems)
Elf Tail Armor: Diamond Shop (4 diamonds)

Music Lover (Err- We Are Messengers Fan Outfit?)


DJ Headset: Epic Wonders (2,500 gems)
Clover Leg Warmers: Seasonal, Jam Mart Clothing
Elf Tail Armor: Diamond Shop (4 diamonds)

---

Which outfit did you like the best? Be sure to comment down below!

---

Here's today's Bible verse!

1 John 1:5

This is the message we heard from Jesus and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

1 comment:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...