Coming Back, and Extra Information!

Greetings Jammers!

Before you read this post, be sure to check out Grace's post below, about her contest!

As you can probably tell, I have been absent for a while, and no new posts have been made. This is for a number of reasons:

Firstly, I have had acting duties and activities at my school which have required that I wake up extremely early, so that I may, essentially stand out in the cold for a Tableau Piece we have been working on! Because of this, I have needed to sleep early, and wake up early, leaving me with very little time to even think about posting! My apologies for this!

Next, I have had a great expanse of difficult tests and projects crammed into this week, as it is the last day before Christmas Break! Starting Christmas Break, my posts will become more proper, and I will bring in some new ideas into the Animal Jam Community.

I haven't the time for the actual, standard post today, however, I do have an announcement to make.

I have become an administrator for the Animal Jam Community Blog. This means I will be moderating the comments, and I have a bit more control over what goes on with the blog, My main focus now is to handle the comment section, and perhaps bring some new ideas to this place!

Happy Jamming, my friends. I shall see you later this week!

Feel free to contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com !

3 comments:

  1. Woo! Congrats on becoming an administrator! Maybe you can help get Aj-Offers off of this blog for good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Swirlshine! I definitely will keep a close eye on the comment section from now on :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...