Maple Leaf Rug

Hello Jammers and welcome back to another Grace2092 post every friday for your entertainment!

I have a couple things that need to be updated, well its my job so.. derp :P 
Well lets get started! *clears throat*

1. Update in Jamaa Furniture Store, we have brought back that comes every fall, the Maple Leaf Rug! I like this rug because it changes to the color of all the leafs, it looks more like a over large leaf then a rug, so thats how I use it, in my garden. 


2. Happy Birthday Animal Jam!!!

Hope ya'll have fantastic Friday! Be positive and Safe, oh, actually be extra safe because tomorrows 9/11. Well anyway Bye! 

Grace2092
Contact me at Grace2092animaljam@gmail.com
Post every friday for your entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...