HedgeHogs Wearing TuTus

Hello Jammers! You might have been wondering, "What with the WACKY title?" Well, here is my answer:
Here is the TuTu part. Yep the 1st new item is a TuTu. I like this item. It's so cute!! What do you think? Comment your thoughts. It can be found on the 1st page of Bahari Bargains in Bahari Bay. 350 gems, members only, underwater, clothing item. 

Here is the Hedge Hog part. Yeah, the 2nd new item is a game. For those of you who started an arcade in your den, now you can finish it!! Woop! Comment if you have an arcade in your den and user, so I can check it out! :P It can be found on the 1st page of the Sol Arcade in Jamaa Township. 400 gems, members only, den item.

That's about it!!! Have an EPICLY EPIC day!!
 

7 comments:

  1. I'm pretty terrible at playing Hedgehog, but I still find it fun :3 Oh, um, can I have my blog featured on the blogroll, please? ^-^

    http://animaljamrant.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I know hedgehog is pretty hard but fun XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again no photos. Just error symbols... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.


    my homepage ... bet angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant see the picture us its just errors!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...