Round Glasses

I know I haven't posted in... months. I just am not interested in updates anymore. Maybe I can be like a glitch/source code author or something. For now we have an odd item in Jam Mart Clothing:
Items like this aren't bad, but I feel like it's a waste. Very few people would be willing to wear these, and wouldn't everyone rather have a cool item, like the old ones when I started playing? I guess younger players like to make their avatar look funny, but there are a lot of older players out there too.

~Gecko~

3 comments:

  1. WOW I LOVE YOUR BLOG O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think they're kinda cute, mostly on bunnies, I like nerdy bunnies XD

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...